Here's the Game People story so far...
- September 2009: Nathan Morgan joins the team bringing his weekly iPhone reviews to Game People.
- August 2009: Noah Rodenbeek came up with his hand/mouse drawn animated reviews for Game People.
- July 2009: Melrose Fish came up with his teaching focused game reviews for Game People.
- March 2009: Josie Campbell brought some much needed domesticity to Game People reviews.
- January 2009: Adam Standing honed and developed his soulful take on game reviews for Game People.
- October 2008: Clare Swindlehurst joins the team bringing a woman's touch to her eclectic gamer reviews.
- September 2008: Paul Govan invited to bring his parents' guides to the hallowed pages of Wired magazine's blog GeekDad.
- August 2008: David Kenson joins Game People as our sports enthusiast. His real life sports endeavours serve as a great backdrop for his game reviews.
- July 2008: Jon Starkey joins Game People as our racing enthusiast. What's more he has plenty of real world racing experience, not to mention a killer PS3 race setup.
- July 2008: Our Family Gamer Paul Govan invited to look after Game Pro Family.
- July 2008: Paul's Family Gamer content featured on GeekDad, and UK Newspapers.
- June 2008: Dom Roberts joins Game People as our Perpetual Gamer, searching for those gaming experiences that expand to fill your life.
- May 2008: Luke Pyper joins Game People as our Fitness Gamer, what's more he's a real life fitness instructor.
- Apr 2008: Game People trial the use of twitter and facebook to interact with readers.
- Mar 2008: Paul Govan starts second season of The Family Gamer articles. Beta process for twitter, facebook intertexts with articles.
- Aug 2007: Paul Govan writes first Family Gamer article on PlayTM.
- Apr 2007: Holding page published with much industry interest.
- Jan 2007: Game People domain registered.
- Dec 2007: Several writers from various backgrounds registered with the blog and contributed articles.
- Nov 2006: Inverse look article hit front page on Digg.
- Oct 2006: Game People Blog blog launched.
© GamePeople 2006-13 | Contact | Huh?